CRO Store talk is a brand-new fly fishing video series checking out fly fishing equipment, methods, fish habits, regional fishing and beyond! In this, the very first episode of Shame River Outfitter Store Talk, owner and skilled angler Dan Pribanic takes a seat with switch and spey expert Jeff Liskay to talk about the whatever you require to learn about two-handed fly fishing pole and Reels utilized for fishing for both migratory steelhead and trout.
A few of the essential concerns the men discuss are:
– When do I fish for Steelhead?
– What’s the distinction in between single handed rods and 2 handed rods?
– What is the very best fly fishing pole for newbies?
– What is the very best fly fishing pole weight?
– What fishing pole weights you require for fly fishing various streams and fish?
– What is the very best fly fishing reel for novices?
– What is the very best fly fishing reel size and weight?
– What is a complete frame fly reel?
– How do I stabilize a two-handed rod and reel?
– What are click and pawl reels and how do they vary from seal drag reels.
– What is Swinging flies?
– How do I swing flies for trout and Steelhead?
– What’s the distinction in between switch and spey rods?
– What’s the distinction in between switch and spey rod lines vs basic fly line weights?
– What action is best for 2 handed fishing pole?
– How do I fish for steelhead?
– How do I swing flies for Steelhead?
– Rods and reels for huge rivers and little rivers?
– Can I utilize a 2 handed rod for smallmouth bass and warm water fish types?
Thanks for viewing our brand-new series! If you have more concerns state tuned for our future episodes and constantly do not hesitate to call us at the store or drop in if you have any concerns about fly fishing, or aiming to reserve an assisted journey with Northeast Ohio’s premier outfitter.
Irritation River Outfitters
100 North Main Street
Shame Falls, OH 44022
Facebook @Chagrin River Outfitters.